Our Traditional Wine Club
We Invite You to Explorer 100% Texas Grown Wine
As a Bingham Family Vineyards Wine Club Member, you will have access to a wide selection of 100% Texas grown varietal wines as well as the best in the emerging Texas wine blends. As a Bingham club member, you will have access to pre-release, limited, and exclusive wines; but you will also be given a generous discount on all wine purchases at our Meadow winery, Grapevine tasting room, or shipped directly to your home or office.
Our Traditional Wine Club Packages Twice a Year
Twice a year in Spring and Fall you will receive shipments of 6, 12, or 18 bottles. You will receive a collection of white, rosé, and red wines specially selected for you by the family. You may also choose to receive only red wines, only white wines, or more sweet wines in your selection.
All of our wine club members enjoy a flat rate of $15.00 for shipping on all orders including club shipments.
- 18 bottles of wine shipped or picked up twice each year
- 3 cases total each year
- 20% off wine purchases
- Complimentary tastings for member and 5 guests
- 12 bottles of wine shipped or picked up twice a year
- 2 cases total each year
- 15% off wine purchases
- Complimentary tastings for member and 3 guests
If you would prefer receiving your wine more frequently and knowing exactly how much your shipment will cost, you may prefer our Monthly Club.
Important Notes about Membership:
- Traditional Wine Club Shipments are sent Spring and Fall.
- Members will be notified of credit card charge and ship date for each release via email. This notification will occur approximately two weeks before each shipment. Please notify us at that time if you will be traveling or otherwise unable to accept your shipment. Please keep us up-to-date when your contact, shipping, or credit card information changes.
- No shipping charges are assessed on orders picked up at the tasting room or winery; however, if shipments are not picked up, Bingham Family Vineyards will ship the wine to you at your special membership benefit cost of $15.00 per shipment. Wine is only shipped pending appropriate weather conditions.
- An adult (21+) signature is required for receipt of a Bingham Club delivery. Use of a business address is highly recommended for those club members not home during the day. For members who opt to pick up club wine at the winery, wine is held for 30 days. After 30 days, the wine is shipped to the addressee, who is then responsible for shipping charges.
- Last but not least, enjoy your wine, and be sure to contact us at (806) 585-6616 or email us at friends@Bingham.wine with any concerns or questions.
We look forward to having you join our Bingham Winery Club Family!
Terms and Conditions:
Applicants for Bingham Club membership must be at least 21 years old. Membership in the Bingham Club is free. After receipt of one year’s set of two wine shipments, members may cancel at any time. Prior to each wine shipment, the credit card specified on your Bingham Club application will be charged automatically. Charges include the cost of wine and/or authorized orders, applicable taxes and delivery. Pricing and availability are subject to change. Our tasting room sets pricing. The tasting room retail price is final. This offer is void where prohibited.
* Pricing structure reflects our 2017 pricing